Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Denim Trend !

Heyy Fashioners ...

 How's your fashion life is going on !! mine is full of PJ's and lousy shirts with an ugly pants ;p well don't blame me but you know that mood when you are in a vacation and all what you wanna do is wearing the  comfyy shirt you have , even if it was an ugly one coz your mood is all about that comfyy sofa with all your fav food ,  watching boring movies but enjoying it ?? Yes I'm in that mood & you are Welcome to join ;p  *Cool*

soo while I'm being ugly and watching all kinds of programs .. I noticed the Denim trend in old-new movies I was wondering how fab is this trend to be always on fashion stage since the day it was designed til the day we speak now or til the day I write now ;p I knw I lknw not funny -_-

I'm sure some of you is wondering now what *Denim* means !!
 after reading the meaning you will be saying: Oh yeah that thing !!
you know why ??

because *Denim* = Jeans shirt - Pants - or anything made by jeans !!
seeeeeeeeee told yoouuu !! its very popular but the name is not that much I guess ..

For this Spring-Fall 2013 , Designers made lots of wonderful choices to rock it with Denim , although personally I'm not into the Denim trend very much , but what I like about Denim that one piece of Denim can give you a sexy look,edgy or even elegant by choosing the right accessories to wear it with , depending on the event , so you don't have to buy all kinds of Denims , just buy one piece and wear it for different event  by creating different style & save your money to buy for me a WhiteMocha from Starbucks ;p

Sooo what would be the denim trend for 2013? Gonna leave you now with some trendy styles:


Karl Lagerfeld  Resort 2013 collection for Chanel:



Tommy Hilfiger:




Just Cavalli:

Balmain:







Street Style:









Denim Style by Me:



What do you think dolls ??
Did you like the Blue Denim Style .. !!

Create your own Denim Style and be That Denimious Chic ;)



Xoxo
5o5a

No comments:

Post a Comment