Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New-Year !

Heey ma beautiful fashioners !

 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

 You know when they say : New Year = New beginnings .. Like it has to be something new and fresh around the New Year and by something fresh I mean a frish orange juice maybe ;p because I don't understand how New Year means a new beginnings .. coz I didn't wake up today finding myself in the jungle and my best friends are the monkeys !!!! well don't call it a new beginning then ;p .. but don't worry I'm not killing the positive Energy for 2013 because there was the NewYearGifts part soooooo for me:

New Year = New Gifts !!!! ;)

Who cares about what do you wanna change in your personality for 2013 ?????
All what you need is a brand new shoes and a sexy dress to rock 2013 !! Woooohooo ;p

I spent my New Year Eve with the people I love the most, we really enjoyed, it was such an amazing crazy starting for 2013, we danced alot and did crazy things ;)
wanna tell you about something cute we always do , me & my sisters *Seso&Mone* .. We have something called *Sister's Tradition* which is a very cute thing where we exchange gifts .. the funny thing about it, that every year each one of us tries to bring something new ,  but then we all ended by seeing shoe boxes every year ! LOOL you know shoes are a girl's best friend!..This year I got a really touchable gifts from ma sisters and YES I'm the one who brought shoes for them , but you should give me an extra credit coz I brought rings also ;p
What did you do in the New Year Eve ! if you was not able to celebrate yesterday, don't worry I can give you a long list of what I want and you can go and enjoy buying for me some of them ;p

There is a beautiful quote I wanna share it with you :
" No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending "
Do you want a new ending this year ?? .. Just go over it and enjoy your life !
I know it is not an easy thing to do .. but you more worth than putting yourself in a situation that makes you sad .. and if you want a True LOVE & Happiness in 2013, I will tell you where go can find it:

Just go to your Fav shop and buy the shoes you have always dreamed of + enjoy eating your Fav Chocolate !! sounds a True LOVE & Happiness for me , you should try it ;p

Finally .. Wish you all a wardrobe full of your fav items from your fav shops ;p
Enjooy your time and day with ppl who care about you , and Turn On your Positive Energy !
Smile and love the way you are because you are beautiful ..

Believe in yourself and make 2013 a Special year ..




Xoxo
5o5a


No comments:

Post a Comment