Saturday, November 17, 2012

Fashion & Politics !

Saturday Evening everyone ...

 How's your weekend guys , are enjoying your time til the last weekend breath ;) ~ I'm trying to ignore that I have exam tomorrow !!! like who can study in the weekends !!! duh .. I have a social life over here and the last thing I wanna do is studying .. so because of my commitment to the weekend I decided to gossip here rather than wasting my time on things I will not understand even if I studied .. *Cool*

Now .. don't laugh on me , but since I'm an International Affairs Student , I was thinking about how interesting it would be if I link fashion with politics !!! coz for me I think it is really fun when you put something very very very very boring which is *Politics* with something very very very very interesting which is *Fashion* what do you think .. maybe it sounds boring for you , just bear with me and I'm sure you gonna love it !

How Politics can be part of Fashion !!!
first don't get me wrong because I'm not a terrorist and I'm not trying to create war over here ;p
non of us likes the idea of war and military operations .. but talking about Politics in a fashionable way can take the joy of fashion into Politics ... How ??
you are welcome to know that one of the most amaze trends for Fall/Winter 2012-2013 is the:
 Military Style !!!!
wait wait .. before you start to imagine the style , put away the military jeans style that we used to wear it in the 90th .. because although this trend is not a new deal in fashion world , but when fashion brings a trend again this means coming back with lots of new things and new fashionable surprise in a military style!

ARE YOU EXCITED !!!
DO YOU WANNA JOIN THE FASHION MILITARY ;)

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN BE A MILITARY CHIC BY DIFFERENT WAYS !!!




















Sooo Warm and simple !!!
Just take your dark green jacket and fight in style ;p


Xoxo
5o5a

No comments:

Post a Comment